Sunday, January 11, 2009

Somewhere in time - October, November & December

I had a little bit of time to sew last weekend. My mom was here and I was trying to get this top completed so I could send it with her to have quilted, but I ran out of energy and didn't complete it. Oh well..... Still in the unfinished prjects.
This block is called Coxey's Camp.

This one is Maple Leaf.

And this one is Poinsettia.



Here is a picture of all the blocks completed. I re-arranged a few of them that I didn't think looked good next to each other. I am almost done with the sashing so there will be new pictures soon.

1 comment:

Deb said...

wonderful wonderful quilt. I hope at this time you have it done it will look spectacular!! i know what it is like to run outta steam..but there is always tomorrow!!