Sunday, January 25, 2009

Memory Lane - Block Of The Month

Ok...... So at this point my husband is laughing at me and all my NEW projects, because I have so many unfinished. I tried to explain it's that left brain, short attention span thing but he is an Army man and does not understand this concept. I have officially started 2 new block of the months for 2009 and I have 3 more that I started saving patterns for but have yet to begin :-). Time, time, time..... where does it go?
This is the new block central block of the month quilt. This is 4 blocks (all for January). The entire quilt is called Memory Lane.


You can see full pattern here.
I have the 2008 quilt top almost complete, I just need to pick up more fabric for one more border, it's not quite big enough for our spare bedroom bed (which is where I finally decided it was going).

No comments: