Sunday, January 20, 2008

Sunday....

I have been busy today. While most people are watching the game, I have been sitting at my machine (and watching Brett Michael's - Rock of Love, it is so strange its mesmerizing). I started 2 new quilts today :-). This is the first one. Each square will represent a month out of the year. This is January's block.

This is quilt #2. These are all western scraps I have picked up and collected over the last couple years. I plan for this to be a blanket that lives in my car for soccer games, etc. I'm thinking the backing will be blue jean - we will see. I guess I have some time for that. I need to complete 8 more squares. I know the blocks look pretty small in the picture but they are actually each 10".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your little January block, can't wait to see the rest of the year!