Thursday, January 10, 2008

1st Quilt

I just joined this quilt swap club and they asked me to type a bio with some quilt pictures. That made me think this would be a wonderful place to show off my stuff....

So here goes. My first quilt was for my son. It seemed liked every time I pulled out my sewing machine I was making clothes for the girls (I absolutely hate making clothes now!) so I made him something.

This was a few years ago when he was playing baseball so I added his patches. This was my very first quilt and I didn't take any classes so I just did what seemed like common sense to me :-). The squares are fat quarters that weren't even cut, I just sewed them together. I think it took me about 3 hours to make it and he still loves his blanket (He just started asking for his second).

No comments: