Friday, December 2, 2011

Almost settled.....

It's been forever again! I kind of forgot about my blog but I woke up this morning with that crafty bug and decided to finish organizing my craft room - and it's done! Finally! It took a minute, especially since our landlord had to repaint our entire house last month.

My craft room is no where near as fabulous as the one in Georgia, but I like it. It's on the third floor and has a ton of windows bringing in lots of natural light. Unfortunately I don't have Himalayan mountain views, but I can see the foothills. The room is very white - a little hospital-ish. Slowly I am adding color.
Greg decided this room needed a sitting area so we could enjoy the room together :-).
And of course Jojo is always close by.
The room is huge. Unfortunately, I won't be able to put up a design wall because Nepal has a monsoon season and the houses are made of concrete so they are moist half the year.

No comments: