Sunday, July 12, 2009

Sew Simple Quilt - Block 3

I finally had a little down time today to spend in my sewing room. I think I spent an hour just cleaning it before I could begin anything. It's been awhile since I have been in here. My girls also invaded my room today and dug through my scrap bucket. They made doll clothes and mini squares. Very very cute! I am so glad that they have an interest in being creative. I remember when I was a kid and my cousin Michele and I would make Barbie clothes from my Aunt Ann scraps.

My mother reminded me the other day that this monthly project was started in October '08, so I am not just a few months behind but almost an entire year! So I am trying to get it complete especially since I really like it. It's so bright! This block is called Spinning Wheel. Isn't it cool how the block looks almost 3D?

No comments: