Sunday, February 17, 2008

Somewhere in Time - Jan/Feb Blocks

I started another quilt this weekend. This is the 2008 Block of the Month quilt on BlockCentral.com. I had a really hard time picking the fabric when I bought it a few weeks ago but I am really happy with my choices. This block is called a Union Square.


February's block is called Wyoming Valley. I will receive a new pattern every month to complete this quilt. Each block is different so it won't be complete until the end of the year. Each block is 18" so it will end up being a large lap quilt.I am not a traditional quilter but I really like the start of this quilt and can't wait for March's pattern :-).

1 comment:

Debbie said...

I love the colors in these blocks... I can understand you don't want to wait for March! this will be a great quilt! ^debbie